The Cygnets Art-Masters Course 3 "Around the World" will guide students on a fantastic creative journey around the globe, exploring a huge array of techniques and mediums. The course is suitable for ages 6-106, so can be done by you, your child, or as a family!
This course includes:
Access to 12 online video classes. These are taught and filmed step-by-step exactly as they would be in the class. Students can access them at any time; however many times they want, and pause/ restart when necessary. Each class will teach students a new technique or medium, that can all be done from home, to build their core artistic skills.
- Email/Phone Support, Advice & Feedback from our teachers, whenever needed.
- Entry into our Amazing Ongoing Competition with new winners and prizes every 12 weeks!
Please note that this version of the course does not include materials. If you would like to include a complete pack of materials delivered to you, please select the "Art-Masters Course 3 | Around the World | Materials Included" (only available in the UK).
Art Masters Course 3 | Around the World | MATERIALS NOT INCLUDED
This version of the course does not include materials, so you will need to provide your own. If you would like to purchase the course with the materials included and delivered to you, please select the Art Masters Course 3 | Around the World | Materials Included.
Materials needed for this course are:
- A3 Cartridge Paper
- A3 Thin Cartridge Paper for Printing (120gsm or less)
- A3 Watercolour Paper
- A3 Black Paper/Card
- Soft Pastels
- Oil Pastels
- Coloured Pencils
- Dip Pen
- Silver Paint Pen/ Silver Acrylic Paint
- Inks (Coloured & Black)
- Watercolour Set
- Acrylic Paint Set (Primary Colours + Black & White)
- Fineliners (a set of 0.3, 0.5, 0.7 and 1.0mm will work nicely)
- Watercolour Brushes (thin, medium and flat headed)
- Water Pot
- Air Drying Clay
- Sculpting Tools/ Cocktail Sticks
- Masking Tape
- Fixative Spray
- A4 Acrylic Sheet
- Printing Roller
- Black Printing Ink
- PVA Glue
We also recommend always using a table covering, and wearing messy clothes/ an apron!